We hope you plans for your Leslie Grove Gallery exhibition are going well. Marketing is an important part of the success of your show and we are here to help.
Before you begin the submission process, you need to have read through the Leslie Grove Gallery Rental Information Package.
Please complete the forms below so that we can support your promotional efforts. This is your opportunity to present your work and get some added exposure.
MARKETING SUBMISSION: 2 weeks prior to show start date
Please ensure you complete both Marketing Form 1 and 2 as soon as possible. The more time we have to create the content the better. Remember your deadline is 2 weeks prior to your exhibition start date.
Marketing Form 1: Complete with all the essential text and graphic images for the Main Marketing Content.
Marketing Form 2: Offers you to upload 7 additional images, including headshots of artist(s), artworks, graphics, different than those shared in Form 1, or any other images to promote your show. Once you have hung your show and want to share images of the gallery, you would return to Market Form 2 to upload those images as well.
GALLERY IMAGES FOR STORE: 1 week prior to show start date.
Please email us at email@example.com – subject line: “Exhibition Title – Exhibition Dates” and provide a link to a shared folder of all your art work images included in your exhibition so that we can download them for the store and promotion. Optionally, these images can be emailed as attachments.
Please ensure all images are titled as follows: “Firstname Lastname_Title_Price_Medium_Size-HxWxD_Year.jpg”
- Inclusion in weekly promotional emails of your Exhibition to its 3000 patron list
- Beginning 1 week prior to show start date
- May include at least one image, show description, link to LGG website, opening reception, Artist Talk or other show activity, if applicable.
- Free event listings as available
- Listing on Leslie Grove Gallery Homepage, Upcoming and Past Events pages
- A co-hosted Facebook event through the Leslie Grove Gallery Facebook page
- Facebook Ads:
- For two-week shows, LGG will send out 14 Facebook ads, starting one week before the show and continuing into the first week of the show
- For three- week shows, LGG will send out 21 Facebook ads, starting one week before the show and continuing into the second week of the show.
- Organic promotional posts through the Leslie Grove Gallery and Artists’ Network social media profile addresses below – make sure you are following all our handles. We will be reposting content as available while maintaining healthy social accounts. So post often and make sure you tag us so that we see your posts. Stories are especially effective and easy for us to share.
- Please follow the Artists’ Network YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-19YgudMoEOGy-g2E0Pvg
MARKETING FORM 1 – MAIN CONTENT
MARKETING FORM 2 – ADDITIONAL IMAGES/GRAPHICS
LESLIE GROVE GALLERY GRAPHICS
You may download these Leslie Grove Gallery graphics to add to your marketing efforts. The Artists’ Network must approve of all uses and can request graphics to be removed if not used within brand guidelines.