Rental Fee (3 weeks)*: Members $1600, non-members $2000, + HST, and includes:
- Gallery rental. Installation and takedown occur on Tuesdays and Mondays, respectively. (Alternate arrangements can be made.)
- Gallery attendant during regular opening hours. Wed-Sun 12-5pm
- Facilitation of show planning, installation and takedown. Artist is responsible for all preparation and hanging of work.
- Exhibition catalogue template, postcard template and wall label template, as well as guidance on printing services (the artist is responsible for printing).
- On-premises exhibition posters.
- Shared guest/e-mail sign-up for the duration of the show.
- One evening event and one weekend event set up. (Dates to be confirmed upon acceptance.)
- Artists’ Network does not charge commission on artwork sales, however, a 5% processing fee will be applied to artwork sold through the gallery.
- Promotional Package: $200 value. Our communications and marketing team will actively promote your exhibition via the following channels*:
- Emails to our community and members lists.
- Submission to all relevent free event listings.
- Inclusion in Artists’ Network paid event listings.
- Listing on gallery Homepage, Upcoming and Past Events pages.
- A co-hosted Facebook event through the Leslie Grove Gallery Facebook pages.
- Promotional posts through the Leslie Grove Gallery and Artists’ Network social media platforms
- Two weeks paid Facebook promotion for the exhibition and related events.
*Priority will be given to 3 week exhibitions. Fees for 1 and 2 week exhibitions include everything listed above and are as follows:
1 Week: Members $800, non-members $950, + HST
2 Week: Members $1150, non-members $1350, + HST
Optional Licenced Opening*: $400, + HST including:
- Special Ocassion Permit
- Smartserve Bartender for 4hrs.
- $100 credit toward wine and/or beer, additional amounts can be purchased at cost.
- Light snacks, charcuterie, fresh vegetable tray, fruit tray, sweet tray and sparkling water
- Disposable glasses, tableware etc, as required.
*Should the opening not be facilitated through the gallery, the consumption of alcoholic beverages will NOT be permitted.
Group exhibition: The majority of the group must be members of the Artists’ Network to qualify for the member’s rate, members are responsible for coordination within the group.
Non-members: We welcome submissions from all artists. You are encouraged to join the Artists’ Network and you will automatically receive the member’s exhibition cost.
Events: Artist talks and/or demonstrations are welcome. Additional fees may apply for events scheduled outside regular gallery hours.