DEADLINE for its Big Holiday Smalls Show – NOVEMBER 27, 11:59 pm.
Big Holiday Smalls Show is back, just in time for holiday gift-giving. Over a hundred 12″ x 12″ artworks will be showcased. All artists, Artists’ Network members and non-members, are invited to submit original 2D artworks in any medium and remember 12″ x 12″, including frame. Tondos with a diameter of 12″, are also welcomed.
Deadline for submissions: Sunday, November 27, 2022 – 11:59 pm
Artists Notifications will be sent out on or before: November 30
Big Holiday Smalls Show: December 6, 2022, to January 8, 2023
Opening Reception: Thursday, December 8 at 6 to 9 pm
Drop off artwork: Sunday, December 4, between 5 – 7 pm
Pick up artwork: Sunday, January 8, between 5 – 7 pm
- Artists’ Network Members: 3 artworks $35.00 + HST, $39.55 total*
- Non- Artists’ Network Members: 3 artworks $50.00 + HST, $56.50 total*
*Submission fee is non-refundable.
- The Artists’ Network retains a 20% commission of all work sold in person or through the web store.
All art must be suitable for installation:
- Ensure works are completely dry, set, cured, fixed, or protected.
- Works on paper and board must be framed and mounted.
- Affix a label with title, artist, price, size, medium, year to the back of the artwork.
- ALL ARTWORK MUST BE WIRED FOR EASY HANGING.
- Ensure that the wire is 2″ below the top edge of the work (see picture)
- Artwork that is not wired properly won’t be hung in the show.
Please, read the instructions carefully.
- We use the Eventeny platform service for our submissions form. You will have to create an Eventeny account if you haven’t already.
- WARNING NAVIGATION AND DEVICE USE: please do not use Safari or smartphone or iPad when completing your submission form
Information Required on Submission Form:
- Business name
- Artist name
- Website and Social media platform (if applicable)
- Artist’s Statement, as it related to the theme of the show. Refer to Call for Submission above, 350 Characters
- Short Promotional Statement of 1 to 2 sentences to describe your work as it relates to the theme of the show. This is not for jurors, rather a statement, if accepted, to be placed next to your artwork on the Leslie Grove Gallery store and used to promote the show and your work on social platforms.
- Quality image of the artwork. Note we do not accept images of framed artwork, please crop images to the outer edges of the artwork or the background of a 3D work.
- FILE FORMAT ACCEPTED: .jpg, .png, 5Mb maximum, recommend 1400px on smallest side, 72 DPI.
- The image you submit will be used for social promotion and represent you in the online store.
- You will be required to Input fields for each image:
- Size HxWxD: YOU MUST USE INCHES SO THAT YOUR WORK IS COMMUNICATED CLEARLY IN THE GALLERY DURING THE SHOW
- Description of the artwork (optional)
- The submission form can be saved and resumed at another time before the deadline.
If you have any problems with this submission process, email or call the gallery at 416 465-0302.
Be in the Know & Get the Most out of Promotion
The Artists’ Network manages a number of social platforms for announcements, and the Leslie Grove Gallery shows will be promoted across multiple handles. We need you to follow, share on the following platforms:
Follow us and comment on our posts!
Like and follow our pages:
Please follow our channel. This is where we will post show OPENINGS & INTERVIEWS when available:
Artists’ Network: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-19YgudMoEOGy-g2E0Pvg